WELCOME DR. GINA OLMSTED
Dr. Gina A. Olmsted earned her Bachelor of Science in Biology from Stony Brook University in 2003. She then went on to earn her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree at Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine in 2008. Dr. Olmsted completed a small animal medical and surgical internship at Long Island Veterinary Specialists in 2009. After completing her internship she was employed as an associate veterinarian in a busy practice on Long Island. Dr. Olmsted then went on to pursue a residency in medical oncology at The Veterinary Cancer Center in Connecticut. Dr. Olmsted completed her medical oncology residency in 2013 and is currently a candidate to receive board certification from the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine in the specialty of oncology. In her spare time, Dr. Olmsted loves spending time with her pets, family, and friends. She enjoys taking her dog for long walks and when she can find the time, she enjoys visiting Long Island, upstate New York, and taking in a Broadway show in NYC. Dr. Olmsted lives with her two furry children. She has an adorable beagle/lab mix named Miracle who she would argue is the best dog in the world and a cat named Stripe who is an adorable black and white tuxedo who is too smart for his own good and is a mischievous little boy to say the least!
Same High Standard of Care
4 Devine Street, North Haven, CT
in the Crossroads Medical Center
“Quality Care From People Who Care 24 Hours a Day”
Please note: The hospital is located in the Crossroads Medical Center. Our address is 4 Devine Street in North Haven, CT. The entrance to the Crossroads medical complex is on Devine Street. There is also an entrance to the complex on State Street. The directions given here are to the State Street entrance. GPS users may find it easier to use the directions to 156 State Street in North Haven which is just 50 yards south of the State Street entrance.
- Emergency/Critical Care with Experienced Veterinary Staff 24/7
- Emergency Surgeries 24 Hours a Day/7 Days per Week
- Internal Medicine Consultations
- Endoscopy, Cystoscopy, Bronchoscopy and Rhinoscopy
- Outpatient and Inpatient Ultrasound
- CT Scans
- I-131 Therapy for the Treatment of Hyperthyroid Cats
- Behavior Consultations
- Dermatology Consultations
- Ophthalmology Consultations
- Orthopedic Procedures including TPLO, Total Hip Replacements, Total Knee Replacements and Total Elbow Replacements.
- Canine Rehabilitation
- Board-Certified Surgeon available Monday through Saturday for consultations and surgery.
- Acupuncture Consultations
- Stem Cell Therapy