4 Devine Street, North Haven, CT
in the Crossroads Medical Center
Same High Standard of Care
“Quality Care From People Who Care 24 Hours a Day”
Please note: The hospital is located in the Crossroads Medical Center. Our address is 4 Devine Street in North Haven, CT. The entrance to the Crossroads medical complex is on Devine Street. There is also an entrance to the complex on State Street. The directions given here are to the State Street entrance. GPS users may find it easier to use the directions to 156 State Street in North Haven which is just 50 yards south of the State Street entrance.
- Emergency/Critical Care with Experienced Veterinary Staff 24/7
- Emergency Surgeries 24 Hours a Day/7 Days per Week
- Internal Medicine Consultations
- Endoscopy, Cystoscopy, Bronchoscopy and Rhinoscopy
- Outpatient and Inpatient Ultrasound
- CT Scans
- I-131 Therapy for the Treatment of Hyperthyroid Cats
- Behavior Consultations
- Dermatology Consultations
- Ophthalmology Consultations
- Orthopedic Procedures including TPLO, Total Hip Replacements, Total Knee Replacements and Total Elbow Replacements.
- Canine Rehabilitation
- Board-Certified Surgeon available Monday through Saturday for consultations and surgery.
- Acupuncture Consultations
- Stem Cell Therapy